About Me

My photo
Lucky enough to have been able to retire early after a career in engineering and computers, I have now spent over 10 years on the road and over a quarter million miles.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Climate change

Can I refer you to an article from a reasonably high level source, that puts new perspective on climate change.

I have felt this way for a while, but not wanted to open the can of worms.

In my opinion, climate change is just another vehicle with which to bully the perceptions (and policies) of emerging nations, and of course the likes of you and me.

The age of oil is only a hundred years old, and they will jack up the price by whatever means they can, be it war or scarcity, until they have complete control of the next source of energy.

When we all have electric cars, do you think a recharge station will charge you any less than what you pay now....pro rata to your individual income?

Diesel in Ukraine is 50p a liter.


I have been running a hydrogen cell in my van for two years now. It makes hydrogen gas from water, and mixes the resulting gas with the diesel. The results are modest, but it's a new technology, and the experience has been extremely interesting.

I will write a blog on it one day.

No comments: